With our digital expert staffing services, we deploy our digital consultants on challenging projects, in-house with clients such as Ikea, Colruyt, National Lottery, etc. Our consultants are permanently employed or prefer a freelance collaboration.
- You are responsible for the implementation of digital channels (websites, applications)
- You monitor timing, budget and scope
- Thanks to your experience with web or digital projects you can take care of a part of business analysis and advise stakeholders in their needs
- You are mainly on the business side but you coordinate teams that include both business and IT employees
- You report to internal and external stakeholders
- Depending on the assignment, you manage internal and/or external parties and you ensure that the collaboration runs smoothly
- You work methodologically and pragmatically
- You preferably have a communication or business economics background and at least 2 years of hands-on experience in web or digital project management
- You have sufficient technical knowledge to know what a website looks like inside and out and you can easily talk to your IT colleagues
- You are strong in your shoes and you can challenge business stakeholders in their vision
- You have a feel for User Experience and know what digital channels need to function properly
- You are a born communicator who likes tight deadlines
- You can work very accurately
- You have knowledge of project methodology (Scrum/Agile, Waterfall,...)
- You have good language skills in Dutch and English (French is a nice to have)
We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of the international Emakina Group, but with its own DNA.
At On-Site, you choose a challenge that serves as a reference for the rest of your career. You get to know different top companies (large companies and multinationals) from the inside out. We provide exciting, varied assignments that match your digital expertise.
You are not alone: where necessary, you receive support and training from The Reference. Our experts, your colleagues, hone your skills or act as a sounding board for your plan of approach
You will receive a permanent contract with The Reference
Between two assignments you will work from our offices in Ghent or Antwerp
You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to hone your skills and expertise.
Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, group and health insurance, company car, bike lease, extra days leave, …
You've come to the right place!
Fill in the application form below so we can connect.