With our digital expert staffing services, we deploy our digital consultants on challenging projects, in-house with clients such as Ikea, Colruyt, National Lottery, etc. Our consultants are permanently employed or prefer a freelance collaboration.
- You will assist our clients with creating and developing their online marketing plan
- You will provide conceptual input at strategic level and with setting up the right KPIs
- You guide/support the customer in one or more of the following domains:
- Content strategy & marketing (SEM, social media management, community management)
- Email marketing and marketing automation
- Digital advertising (SEA, social advertising, affiliate marketing, RTB)
- Conversion optimization, web analytics and reporting
- User experience (business analysis, user research, usability testing, creating wireframes)
- You will monitor and report on the success of the actions that have been carried out and make adjustments where necessary
- You have at least two years’ experience of optimizing conversion-focused websites and of different aspects of online marketing (you are an all-rounder)
- You have strong analytical skills, and interpreting figures holds no fears for you
- You have good language skills (Dutch / English / French)
- You learn quickly and can work autonomously
- You are highly motivated and have a proactive and customer-oriented attitude
We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of the international Emakina Group, but with its own DNA.
At On-Site, you choose a challenge that serves as a reference for the rest of your career. You get to know different top companies (large companies and multinationals) from the inside out. We provide exciting, varied assignments that match your digital expertise.
You are not alone: where necessary, you receive support and training from The Reference. Our experts, your colleagues, hone your skills or act as a sounding board for your plan of approach
You will receive a permanent contract with The Reference
Between two assignments you will work from our offices in Ghent or Antwerp
You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to hone your skills and expertise.
Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, group and health insurance, company car, bike lease, extra days leave, …
You've come to the right place!
Fill in the application form below so we can connect.