Want to be part of the motivated. .NET web development team of The Reference?
We are looking for a new colleague to transform innovative designs into tiptop functional and user-friendly web applications and to realize high-quality, maintainable and well documented web applications for a variety of interesting clients.
Interested? Send us your resume NOW!
Our clients love to work with us, they love to set up projects with us and for this there are many good reasons: Working with us is not only a great experience, our projects also work perfectly and look superfine. And every new project, every time, remains a fascinating challenge for us.
Because our teams keep on growing we are looking for a (junior). NET Web Developer.
Your core duties / responsibilities
You work in a team of experienced Microsoft .NET web developers in an up to date Microsoft environment (VS2012, C# 4.0, SQL2008/SQL2012). This team of 15 enthusiastic colleagues consists of MCPD and Sitecore Certified Developers.
- You work on several web applications for a variety of clients
- You develop both basic and advanced web applications, often using the Sitecore framework
Your technical skills / experience
- You are a .NET web developer with at least 1 year experience
- You have a good knowledge of C#
- You think 'domain driven development' is very important, but without forgetting to be pragmatic
- Experience in an agency environment is a plus
- You are a team player but are also able to work independently
- You have an eye for detail without losing sight of deadlines
- Quality is not an option, to you it is a must
- Knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5 Framework
- SQL Server database design and T-SQL
- HTML, CSS
- Base in OOD principles, knowledge of UML (class diagrams) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of general networking principles (DNS, HTTP,...)
We offer you a job with a lot of technical challenges and responsibilities in one of the leading internet agencies of Belgium. You will work in an environment that encourages creativity and innovation and where you get the chance to share your ideas. Furthermore we offer you:
- A full-time job (we would like to see you start as soon as possible)
- The possibility of obtaining a Microsoft certification (MCPD) and a Sitecore certification
- An experienced team of NET web developers to be part of
- The possibility to help us make interesting technological choices during our bi-weekly developer meetings
- Exciting, challenging and innovative projects to dive into
- A competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers,...
- A dynamic working environment with flexible hours
- Company car with fuel card if desired