As one of Europe’s Internet pioneers, The Reference has proven a long-standing experience in the field of digital marketing. Our clients are Top-100 companies with which we aim to build up a long-term relationship at national and international level. Quality is the key factor in gaining and maintaining their confidence. We therefore strive for the very highest level of quality at all times, both for our products and services and for our employees.
We are currently looking for a digital analyst to join our team of highly motivated experts.
- You're part of a team of twenty+ digital marketing consultants, each with their own specific expertise
- You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and visualizing data of national and international A-brands in both B2B and B2C sectors
- You translate the client’s business goals into measurable KPI’s and will present your insights and recommendations to different stakeholders
- You work within a digital omnichannel context (search, social, programmatic display & video, CRM, Marketing automation, …)
- You work closely together with the other teams at The Reference (designers, developers, mobile experts, strategists, but often also with our colleagues in Brussels, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Geneva) in order to achieve a 360° integrated approach
- You have several years of relevant experience in digital marketing in an agency or in-company. This allows you to talk effortlessly with your customers about omnichannel marketing, SEO strategies, online advertising, cross-device tracking, bricks & clicks, customer lifetime values, dynamic remarketing, marketing automation, ...
- You are the expert in translating data into information and are capable in building multi-channel dashboards that combine web analytics with other data sources such as CRM-, Social-, Advertising- or Marketing Automation data
- You are up to date about the key features of the Google Marketing Platform and are eager to try-out the latest features of Google Analytics (360), Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Experience in one of the following solutions is a plus: Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Power BI, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Selligent Marketing Cloud, Google Cloud, Firebase or any other digital marketing solution
- You speak English and Dutch on a professional level, a good knowledge of French is a plus
- You have good presentation and training skills. You like to coach less experienced colleagues
- A good cooperation and long-term relationships are really important to you
- You are extremely results-oriented and have good commercial insight
What we have to offer
- You represent one of Belgium's most successful digital agencies, part of the Emakina Group but with its own DNA
- You will become an essential member of a young and fast-growing team in which there is plenty of room for initiative and further development of your expertise in different domains
- An attractive salary supplemented by an extensive package of fringe benefits
- You can count on very smart colleagues from whom you are sure to learn a lot
- You will have the chance to keep your knowledge and expertise up to date at all times, e.g. during monthly knowledge-sharing sessions with the whole team
- You work from our newly renovated offices in Ghent. With one of our pool bikes, it's a five minute ride to the city center
- On a regular basis, we offer pizza and beer during after work drinks