- You are passionate about digital transformation
- You have experience in consultative selling
- You build up a long-term relationship with large organisations
As a trendsetting digital agency, The Reference is the preferred partner of many large organisations. To reinforce its commercial team, The Reference is in search of an experienced key account manager who does not just represent the customer’s interests but also actively supports their digital transformation.
Your core tasks / responsibilities
- You work at strategic level with a limited number of top clients, helping to build up a close relationship and bond of trust with them
- You have razor-sharp insight into what your customers need and you understand the power of the internet. Furthermore, you have the gift of combining these two talents to make unique offers that clearly create value
- You identify new opportunities linked to web projects, mobile solutions, marketing automation, search engine marketing etc.
- You work in tandem with the project manager. Your commercial skills and his organisational talent are the basic ingredients for customer delight.
Your skills / experience
- You are a people person. You understand the art of communicating well and you are a seasoned negotiator
- Customer-focused drive is in your blood and you face up to your responsibilities
- Bringing in new deals makes your heart beat faster
- You are structured and focused on solutions; your approach is accurate and well-organised
- You are naturally curious and love learning new things. You are not afraid of gaining conceptual technical skills as well
- You can look back on at least four years of relevant web experience in a commercial position
- You speak Dutch and Englisch on a professional level, a good knowledge of Frenh is a plus
What we have to offer
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary and a wide range of benefits
- Dynamic working environment with great colleagues
- Exciting, challenging and innovative customers that you can to commit to