The Reference is a full-service digital agency, operating at the intersection of marketing and technology. We are known for our result-oriented approach, reflected in our motto, “It's more than digital, it's your business.”
To reinforce one of our client oriënted development teams we are on the lookout for a Project Manager web.
- You get the best out of our multidisciplinary team of web developers, functional analysts, strategists, designers… and you work with them on challenging projects for our A-brand customers.
- You will be assigned different customers for whom you plan and follow up the digital marketing projects. You monitor timing, budget and scope.
- Depending on the assignment, you put together a project team, you manage internal and/or external parties and you ensure that the collaboration runs smoothly
- You are responsible for daily contact with customers during the implementation and you keep the team, colleagues and account manager informed about project status and new customer needs
- You always detect and discuss the needs of your customer. You respond quickly if necessary.
- You use the agile project methodology to steer your projects in the right direction.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a project management role or as a digital account manager. You know how to manage projects, ideally you have already done this for large companies.
- You bring structure and tranquility to your project team. In all circumstances you are a ‘tower of strength’, because you think solution-oriented, are stress resistant and you are at your best in unexpected circumstances.
- You are service-oriented and have a strongly developed sense of responsibility.
- You respect your team members and your management style earns their respect.
- You are strongly focused on collaboration. You continuously ensure good communication between all stakeholders.
- You have a conceptual knowledge of technology in general and the web is your passion.
- You are naturally well organized, work structured and accurate.
- You are result-oriented and have a commercial feeling.
- A first experience with Sitecore, Umbraco and/or API is a plus.
- You master Dutch perfectly and you can also express yourself fluently in English and/or French.
- We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of the international Emakina Group, but with its own DNA.
- You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
- We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to hone your skills and expertise.
- Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
- Work from our agile offices (Ghent & Antwerp) or from home (60%). Whatever you want!
- Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease, extra days leave, …