- We are looking for a new colleague for our team in Ghent and Antwerp
- You make things happen and that is why you are responsible for our projects and campaigns
- You can look back on at least three to five years relevant web experience in a commercial function
- You have a conceptual knowledge of the Web in general; it is your passion
- You are solution oriented, well organized, structured and accurate
Our customers, with whom we develop long-term relationships both nationally and internationally, are top players in their market. They love doing projects with us and they have plenty of reasons for that. Not only are we great people to work with, not only do our solutions look nice, but they most of all contribute to the success of their company. And that's the kind of challenge we love to tackle, time after time.
Your core duties / responsibilities
- You make things happen and that is why you are responsible for our projects and campaigns.
- You get the best from our multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, programmers, copywriters ...
- You are responsible for the daily contact with customers during the implementation and you keep your colleague, the account manager, informed of the projects status and of new customer needs.
- Even if your customers do not always proceed methodically, you will always keep the overview over the project scope, timing and budget.
Your technical skills / experience
- You are service oriented and have a highly developed sense of responsibility
- You have respect for your team and with your management style you earn their respect
- You have a conceptual knowledge of the Web in general (both on a technical and online marketing level); the Web is a passion. Your passion. Our passion.
- You are solution oriented, well organized, structured and you are accurate
- You are result oriented and aim for higher and better every time
- You have a good sense of humour, you are a go-getter, flexible, you have commercial feeling and are business oriented
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of an experience marketing platform such as Sitecore is a strong plus when joing the Ghent team.
- A full-time position A competitive salary and an attractive range of benefits
- Professional training
- Exciting, challenging and innovative customers to work for
- The best Agency