As one of Europe’s Internet pioneers, The Reference has proven a long-standing experience in the field of digital marketing. Our clients are Top-100 companies with which we aim to build up a long-term relationship at national and international level. Quality is the key factor in gaining and maintaining their confidence. We therefore strive for the very highest level of quality at all times, both for our products and services and for our employees.
We are currently looking for a senior digital marketer to join our team of highly motivated experts.
- You're part of a team of twenty digital marketing consultants, each with their own specific expertise
- You design and manage the digital marketing and communication plans for national and international A-brands in a wide variety of sectors. Because every assignment is challenging you’ll need your expertise and experience to make sure you get the best result. Of course you can always rely on the insights of your fellow marketers
- You work within a digital omnichannel context (search, social, programmatic display & video, analytics & data...)
- You work closely together with the other teams at The Reference (designers, developers, mobile experts, strategists, but often also with our colleagues in Brussels, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Geneva) in order to achieve a 360° integrated approach
- You have several years of relevant experience in digital marketing in an agency or in-company. This allows you to talk effortlessly with your customers about omnichannel marketing, SEO strategies, online advertising, customer lifetime values, conversion rate optimization, marketing automation, ...
- You are a creative marketer who is not only strategically-tactically strong but also likes to work on a digital campaign (eg setting up a reporting framework based on a KPI intake, Google Adwords campaigns, social advertising campaigns, e-mail marketing, develop an SEO strategy and make sure it is implemented with you customer
- A specialization in one of the online marketing domains is definitely a plus, but we expect at least an all-round knowledge of all domains
- You speak English and Dutch on a professional level, a good knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have impressive presentation and training skills. You like to coach less experienced colleagues
- A good cooperation and long-term relationships are really important to you
- You are extremely results-oriented and have good commercial insight
What we have to offer
- You represent one of Belgium's most successful digital agencies, part of the Emakina Group but with its own DNA
- You will become an essential member of a young and fast-growing team in which there is plenty of room for initiative
- An attractive salary supplemented by an extensive package of fringe benefits
- You can count on very smart colleagues from whom you are sure to learn a lot
- You will have the chance to keep your knowledge and expertise up to date at all times, e.g. during monthly knowledge-sharing sessions with the whole team
- You work from our newly renovated offices in Ghent. With one of our pool bikes, it's a five minute ride to the city center
- On a regular basis, we offer pizza and beer during afterwork drinks