We are currently looking for a senior online marketeer to complement our team of motivated experts.
The Reference is one of Europe’s internet pioneers, which means it can demonstrate a solid basis consisting of years of experience in online marketing. The Reference is part of Emakina Group, an independent European group of communication agencies with 700 experts working at its 15 offices in eight European countries and the USA. Our customers are Top 100 companies that we support with their digital transformation and with whom we aim to build long-term relationships at national and international level. Quality is the key to winning and keeping their trust. We also strive to reach the very highest level of quality at all times, both for our products and services and for our staff.
As a senior online marketeer, you are responsible for coming up with, shaping and managing the digital marketing and communications for leading national and international brands such as Brussels Airlines, De Lijn, Maserati, Sundio Group, Audi, Volkswagen etc.
Each assignment presents great challenges that will require your expertise and experience to develop it optimally. Of course you will always be able to rely on the insights of your colleagues in online marketing.
During the first phase, we will give you a thorough introduction to the expert team and our working methods in Ghent. After that, you will be based at Emakina Brussels, where you will work very closely with the Ghent team and the other teams (strategy, studio, development, mobile) to ensure a 360° integrated approach.
Our minimum expectations
- You have several years of relevant experience in online marketing on the agency side or advertiser side, meaning that you can talk effortlessly to your clients about omnichannel marketing, SEO strategies, online advertising, cross-device tracking, bricks & clicks, customer lifetime values, dynamic remarketing, marketing automation and so on
- You have strong commercial insight and love supporting your sales colleagues with your insights and experience
- You are extremely focused on results
- You are a creative, strategic marketeer who likes to take the helm, for example to set up a reporting framework based on a thorough KPI intake, set up and manage Google Adwords campaigns (search, display, remarketing, shopping), social advertising campaigns (Facebook, Twitter), and affiliate marketing campaigns (Tradetracker, Zanox), write a tagging guide to generate advanced metrics with Google Analytics, develop a complete SEO strategy (content, technical, link building) and apply it to your customer’s business etc.
- Specialisation in one of these online marketing areas is certainly a bonus, but we expect at least an all-round knowledge of all areas
- You speak fluent Dutch and/or French
- You speak English at a professional level
- You have impressive presentation skills
Extra bonus points for
- Experience with programmatic
- Experience in retail marketing
- Experience with e-commerce
- Google Adwords qualification
- Google Analytics qualification
- Professional level of French or other languages
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or a technical background
- Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience in mobile marketing
Your skills / experience
- You are a people person. You understand the art of communicating well and you are a seasoned negotiator
- Customer-focused drive is in your blood and you face up to your responsibilities;
- Bringing in new deals makes your heart beat faster
- You are structured and focused on solutions; your approach is accurate and well-organised
- You are naturally curious and love learning new things. You are not afraid of gaining conceptual technical skills as well
- You can look back on at least four years of relevant web experience in a commercial position.
What we have to offer
- An attractive salary supplemented by an extensive benefit package
- You will become one of the key figures in a young, fast-growing team with plenty of space for your own initiative
- You will contribute to the digital presence of the very biggest brands
- You will have fantastic colleagues to fall back on, and you will surely be able to learn a lot from them
- You will have the chance to keep your knowledge and expertise up to date, brushing it up where necessary, for example at monthly knowledge-sharing sessions with the whole team