As a full service digital agency, The Reference is one of the biggest players in the digital market. Our clients are top international companies, but also smaller innovative businesses, every one of which is exciting and challenging to work for.
We are looking for a UX specialist/ Functional Analyst:
- As a UX specialist/Functional Analyst you will work in a digital and agile context
- You will immerse yourself in the business and values of a company, and then advise internal clients within the company on how to optimize the way they work to achieve their goals
- You will translate client needs into digital solutions and your business analysis takes the client's functional, quality and cost-effective aspects into account
- You will translate the needs into wireframes and user stories
- You will give briefings and communicate with the teams that will be responsible for developing and implementing the proposed solutions
- You will also ensure that the final result is in line with the client’s expectations and strategic goals
- You will provide your client with long-term conceptual input and give strategic advice on future opportunities
- You can convert unstructured or complex business requirements into multi-channel digital requirements
- You can brief designers, developers in a detailed, clear yet inspiring way!
- You've been bitten by all things digital! During every contact with an interface, you evaluate the user experience.
- You have a good knowledge of Web- and mobile standards, accessibility and usability principles
- You have a good knowledge of Tools like Axure or Sketch (and/or other prototyping tools)
- You have an analytic 'helicopter view' and you can see the essence in complex business processes. You are well organized, emphatic and convincing. You are solution-oriented and you always keep your client top of mind!
- You are a good communicator and you like to take initiative, you are a team player who is always eager to learn, and willing to share his knowledge
- Experience in an agile methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of a content management system is for sure an added value, as well is some experience with user research
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
What we have to offer
- We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of the international Emakina Group, but with its own DNA.
- You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
- We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to hone your skills and expertise.
- Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
- Work from our agile offices (Ghent & Antwerp) or from home (60%). Whatever you want!
- Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease, extra days leave, …