As a full service digital agency, The Reference is one of the biggest players in the digital market. Our clients are top international companies, but also smaller innovative businesses, every one of which is exciting and challenging to work for.
We are looking for a UX specialist/ Functional Analyst:
- As a UX sspecialist/Functional Analyst you will work in a digtal and agile context
- You will immerse yourself in the business and values of a company, and then advise internal clients within the company on how to optimize the way they work to achieve their goals
- You will translate client needs into digital solutions and your business analysis takes the client's functional, qualtiy and cost-effective aspects into account
- You will translate the needs into wireframes and user stories
- You will give briefings and communicate with the teams that will be responsible for developing and implementing the proposed solutions
- You will also ensure that the final result is in line with the client’s expectations and strategic goals
- You will provide your client with long-term conceptual input and give strategic advice on future opportunities
- You can convert unstructured or complex business requirements into multi-channel digital requirements
- You can brief designers, developers in a detailed, clear yet inspiring way!
- You've been bitten by all things digital! During every contact with an interface, you evaluate the user experience.
- You have a good knowledge of Web- en mobile standards, accessibility en usability principles
- You have a good knowledge of Tools like Axure or Sketch (and/or other prototyping tools)
- You have an analytic 'helicopter view' and you can see the essence in complex business processes. You are well organized, emphatic and convincing. You are solution-oriented and you always keep your client top of mind!
- You are a good communicator and you like to take initiative, you are a team player who is always eager to learn, and willing to share his knowledge
- Experience in an agile methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of a content management system is for sure an added value, as well is some experience with user research
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
What we have to offer
- You represent one of Belgium's most successful digital agencies, part of the Emakina Group but with its own DNA
- You will become an essential member of a young and fast-growing team in which there is plenty of room for initiative and further development of your expertise in different domains
- An attractive salary supplemented by an extensive package of fringe benefits
- You can count on very smart colleagues from whom you are sure to learn a lot
- You will have the chance to keep your knowledge and expertise up to date at all times, e.g. during monthly knowledge-sharing sessions with the whole team
- You work from our newly renovated offices in Ghent. With one of our pool bikes, it's a five minute ride to the city center