Content marketing consultant
- Develop and manage the marketing and content calendar.
- Coordinate the planning and act as a contact person between stakeholders.
- Provide support in the branding process.
- Review and adjust the strategic content of campaigns.
- Create marketing campaigns and translate them to the different channels: TV, radio, social media, SEM…
- Guarding the brand strategy across channels.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in marketing (or equivalent through experience).
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a content coordinating role.
- You have a strong affinity with the different (online) marketing channels (social media, e-mail, TV, radio, SEM…).
- You master Dutch and English in spoken and written language.
- You are communicative, entrepreneurial, dynamic and you work accurately.
- You are a planner and you coordinate well.
We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of the international Emakina Group, but with its own DNA.
At On-Site, you choose a challenge that serves as a reference for the rest of your career. You get to know different top companies (large companies and multinationals) from the inside out. We provide exciting, varied assignments that match your digital expertise.
You are not alone: where necessary, you receive support and training from The Reference. Our experts, your colleagues, hone your skills or act as a sounding board for your plan of approach
You will receive a permanent contract with The Reference
Between two assignments you will work from our offices in Ghent or Antwerp
You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to hone your skills and expertise.
Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, group and health insurance, company car, bike lease, extra days leave, …
Ready to join our team?
You've come to the right place!
Fill in the application form below so we can connect.