At The Reference we believe that 1+1 equals 3, that makes us team players by nature. We are looking for a content ninja – someone that is passionate about digital content, a storyteller by heart and knowledge of one of the following digital tools like Drupal, Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, … would be a great plus. As a member of our Think & Concept team, you will be working closely with our content strategist and other digital masterminds to produce high-quality concepts & content. This means brainstorming, drawing up content calendars, creating different kinds of online content pieces, and diving into a CMS and social tools are your thing when needed. You will be working on a great variety of clients, both local as international. So, a versatile writing style will come in very handy.
- Generate new ideas together with content strategist to magnify customer engagement.
- Execute content marketing strategies and establish short-term goals together with the team.
- Developing an editorial calendar.
- Collaborating with the content strategist and other team members to produce high-quality content.
- Delivering engaging content on a regular basis.
- Coordinate creation of various types of digital content.
- Optimizing your content pieces or existing content while respecting SEO and Google Analytics.
- Proofread, edit, and improve content.
- Receiving customer feedback.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- 2 years of experience in producing content for web especially, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, … etc.).
- You can determine customer needs and you can translate them into content ideas.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Team player.
- Experience with various social media platforms.
- Having an editorial mindset.
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Paying attention to detail.
- Exceptional writing skills – Dutch – English, and you know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowing your way around Photoshop, Canva, Creatopy or other design tool is a nice to have.
- Good knowledge of web publishing requirements.
- Knowledge of one of the following digital tools like Drupal, Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, … would be a plus.
- Good time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty if it gets busy.
A client brief will be given as a final test.
- We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of the international Emakina Group, but with its own DNA.
- You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
- We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to hone your skills and expertise.
- Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
- Work from our agile offices (Ghent & Antwerp) or from home (60%). Whatever you want!
- Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease, extra days leave, …
Ready to join our team?
You've come to the right place!
Fill in the application form below so we can connect.