With our digital expert staffing services, we deploy our digital consultants on challenging projects, in-house with clients such as Ikea, Colruyt, National Lottery, etc. Our consultants are permanently employed or prefer a freelance collaboration.
- You are responsible for the implementation of digital channels (websites, applications)
- You monitor timing, budget and scope
- Thanks to your experience with web or digital projects you can take care of a part of business analysis and advise stakeholders in their needs
- You are mainly on the business side but you coordinate teams that include both business and IT employees
- You report to internal and external stakeholders
- Depending on the assignment, you manage internal and/or external parties and you ensure that the collaboration runs smoothly
- You work methodologically and pragmatically
- You preferably have a communication or business economics background and at least 2 years of hands-on experience in web or digital project management
- You have sufficient technical knowledge to know what a website looks like inside and out and you can easily talk to your IT colleagues
- You are strong in your shoes and you can challenge business stakeholders in their vision
- You have a feel for User Experience and know what digital channels need to function properly
- You are a born communicator who likes tight deadlines
- You can work very accurately
- You have knowledge of project methodology (Scrum/Agile, Waterfall,...)
- You have good language skills in Dutch and English (French is a nice to have)
We are proud to say that we are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies. We are part of the international Emakina Group, but carry our own DNA.
You get to know different top companies (large companies and multinationals) from the inside out.
We provide exciting, varied assignments that match your digital experience and can serve as a strong reference for the rest of your career.
You are not alone: where necessary, you receive support and training from The Reference. Our experts, your colleagues, hone your skills or act as a sounding board for your plan or approach.
You will receive a permanent contract with The Reference. Between two assignments you will work from our offices in Ghent or Antwerp.
We give you the opportunity to further develop your talent. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to perfect your skills and expertise.
Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties for example.
Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease, extra days leave, …
You've come to the right place!
Fill in the application form below so we can connect.