- You respect your team members and your project management style ensures their motivation. You protect them if necessary but address them too.
- You are strongly focused on collaboration. You continuously ensure good communication between all stakeholders.
- You have a conceptual knowledge of technology in general and are passioned by ‘all things digital’.
- You master Dutch perfectly and you can also express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- A first experience with digital marketing, design or digital strategy is a plus.
Digital project manager
- You get the best out of our multidisciplinary team of digital marketers, designers, strategists, … and you work with them on challenging projects for our A-brand customers.
- You will be assigned different customers for whom you plan and follow up digital projects. You monitor quality, timing, budget, and scope.
- Depending on the assignment you manage internal and/or external parties and you ensure that the collaboration runs smoothly.
- You are responsible for the daily contact with customers and you keep the team, colleagues, and account manager informed about project status and new customer needs.
- You detect and discuss the needs of your customer. You respond quickly if necessary.
- You are a natural when it comes to managing projects. This is noticeable in your well-organized nature, your structured way of working and your accuracy.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a project management role or as a digital project manager. Ideally you have already done this for large companies.
- You bring structure and transparency to your project team. In all circumstances you are a ‘tower of strength’, because you think in challenges and solutions.
- You easily join the conversation when we talk about scope, ETCs, budget breakdowns and project charters.
- You are at your best in unexpected circumstances and can steer a project within changing waters. You know how to prioritize.
- You have a strongly developed sense of responsibility.
We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of EPAM, but with its own DNA.
You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to perfect your skills and expertise.
Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
Work from our agile offices (Ghent & Antwerp) or from home (60%). Whatever you want!
Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of additional benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease, extra days leave, …