Furthermore, successful marketing is measurable and provides reports to build on. Therefore, you know how to capture the useful data from online interaction and visitors at events to advertisements, attribution and conversions. Using the right tools, this fuels your marketing planning.
Concretely, your tasks will consist of the following elements:
- You draw up a marketing budget and ensure proper follow-up.
- You take the lead of all marketing related activities and projects.
- You take care of all communication to and with the press, in dialogue with the Managing Director.
- It is important to take the international dimension into account in all your activities.
- You make sure that The Reference is promoted through creative and attractive campaigns across all channels (online, offline, events, ...).
- You will ensure good management of your own team and external partners.