- You work closely with our sales team and share your expertise with other architects and implementation teams.
- You play an important role in the presales phase where you capture the initial ask and cover the marketing technology side of our proposal.
- Within our own company, you are responsible for overseeing partnership management, ensuring quality control, and actively contributing to business development efforts.
- You will act as a coach towards our Think & Concept team where you help them in creating awesome concepts, providing expertise of your domain.
MarTech Solution Architect
As a MarTech Solution Architect, you will help our clients envision and create a reliable marketing technology stack. Drawing on your experience and background, you can analyze the requirements, draw future roadmaps, and new marketing solutions into an organization.
- You translate our client's business goals and requirements into a marketing technology (data) architecture.
- You take the lead in workshops where you determine new use cases and priorities in collaboration with your client and your colleagues.
- Based on the use cases, you present a pragmatic approach and marketing technology recommendations to different stakeholders.
- You guide your project team during the implementation phase.
- You have several years of experience in a marketing technology, data engineering or business analyst position with a proven track record or successful projects.
- You have a highly analytical mind and can present a solution to clients with commercial flair.
- You have experience with one or more marketing solutions such as: Marketing Automation, A/B testing, Customer Data Platform, ETL-solutions, bid management solution, data warehouse, CRM, data visualization or any other marketing solution.
- You have experience in estimating the cost of implementing a solution. These estimations will be leading for our proposal budgets.
- You are a good listener, and gain a proper understanding for the client's needs before translating them into a solution. You are client-focused, and communicate fluently with both technical and non-technical audiences and have good presentation skills.
- You have a positive attitude, enjoy working with others, and are quick to see the bigger picture.
- You have a strong interest in new (marketing) technologies and digital innovation.
- You master Dutch and English in spoken and written language.
We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of the international EPAM Group, but with our own DNA.
You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to perfect your skills and expertise.
Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
Work from our agile offices (Ghent & Antwerp) or from home (60%). Whatever you want!
Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease, extra days leave, …