- You have knowledge of network and server infrastructure, and the capabilities of cloud-based computing (IaaS, PaaS, Saas).
- You have a highly analytical mind and can present and champion a solution to clients with the necessary commercial flair, including in a presales phase. You have experience in estimating the cost of implementing a solution.
- You are a good listener, and gain a proper understanding for the client's needs before translating them into a solution.
- You are client-focused, and communicate fluently with both technical and non-technical audiences and have good presentation skills. You have a positive attitude, enjoy working with others, and are quick to see the bigger picture.
- You master Dutch and English in spoken and written language.
As a Digital Solution Architect, you will help our clients envision and create a reliable digital architecture. Drawing on your experience and background, you are able to position a customer engagement platform and e-commerce solution within the global digital landscape, and you know the best way to integrate with other systems and digital channels.
- You will present your architecture and approach to the client during the presales phase.
- You will then guide the project team during implementation.
- You will work closely with sales, and share your expertise not just with other digital solution architects, but also with the implementation teams.
- You will work closely with other architects of the customer and The Reference
- You have experience with the fundamentals of a service-oriented architecture, which you are able to outline and defend. You have a thorough knowledge of data modelling (both object models and data flow modeling)
- You are familiar with the concept of MACH/composable based architectures. Actual experience is a plus.
- You are familiar with headless/API based solutions such as headless CMS, headless commerce engines, ...
- You are familiar with frontend framework-based development (React, Vue, ...)
- You have a broad knowledge of various systems with a focus on their technical interaction. This ranges from ERP backends to CRM solutions, PIM/DAM systems, marketing automation platforms, ...
- You are familiar with the various digital channels and their most commonly used products and solutions.
We are proud to say that we are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies. We are part of the international Emakina Group, but carry our own DNA.
You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to perfect your skills and expertise.
Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
Work from our agile offices (Ghent & Antwerp) or from home (60%). Whatever you want!
Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease, extra days leave, …
Ready to join our team?
You've come to the right place!
Fill in the application form below so we can connect.