Senior business developer
- You investigate the prospect’s world and understand their business and their requirements
- You identify the different stakeholders and develop a relationship with the decision-making units
- Together with the bid manager and the bid team, you develop a completely customized, attractive and inspiring proposal
- You present it with passion and follow it up accurately
- You like following up the entire sales process, from the first phone call tot the final signature
- You keep a good eye on the market by desk research and networking
- You qualify and keep up the various opportunities, taken into account good time management
- You keep track of your actions via the sales tools and report directly to the sales director
- You have a passion for digital transformation & technology and you can translate your passion into effective digital solutions for your prospects
- You have a commercial drive, you just loves to open new doors!
- You are an enthusiastic team player who loves to take ownership
- You have experience with consultative selling
- You love to work in a complex and constant changing environment
- You feel good in large organizations and can comfortably deal with staff at C level
- You understand the art of good communication and are a highly experienced negotiator
- You are naturally curious and keen to learn. You are not afraid to also acquire conceptual technical knowledge if you do not have that yet
- You can look back on at least 10 years of relevant digital experience in a commercial position
- You are Dutch-speaking with a good professional knowledge of English and ideally, also of French
We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of the international Emakina Group, but with its own DNA.
You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to hone your skills and expertise.
Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
Work from our agile offices (Ghent & Antwerp) or from home (60%). Whatever you want!
Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease, extra days leave, …
Ready to join our team?
You've come to the right place!
Fill in the application form below so we can connect.