With our digital expert staffing services, we deploy our digital consultants on challenging projects, in-house with clients such as Ikea, Colruyt, National Lottery, etc. Our consultants are permanently employed or prefer a freelance collaboration.
- You manage the website(s) of our customers and ensure that the right content is online in time
- You write and optimize texts in the field of SEO
- You implement text and images in the existing CMS (Drupal, Sitecore, AEM, …)
- You make proposals to optimize the website based on your knowledge and experience in online marketing, layout and web usability
- You advise and support where necessary in the field of email marketing and the management of social media channels
- You are able to measure and report the success of your contribution
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (web design / digital marketing)
- You have at least 1 year of experience in managing and optimizing websites
- You have experience with multiple content management systems (Drupal, Sitecore, AEM, Umbraco, ...)
- You can work fluently with Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- You have a knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You master Dutch and English in spoken and written language
- You work meticulously
- You are social and customer-oriented
We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of the international Emakina Group, but with its own DNA.
At On-Site, you choose a challenge that serves as a reference for the rest of your career. You get to know different top companies (large companies and multinationals) from the inside out. We provide exciting, varied assignments that match your digital expertise.
You are not alone: where necessary, you receive support and training from The Reference. Our experts, your colleagues, hone your skills or act as a sounding board for your plan of approach
You will receive a permanent contract with The Reference
Between two assignments you will work from our offices in Ghent or Antwerp
You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to hone your skills and expertise.
Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, group and health insurance, company car, bike lease, extra days leave, …
You've come to the right place!
Fill in the application form below so we can connect.