As one of Europe’s Internet pioneers, The Reference has proven a long-standing experience in the field of digital marketing. Our clients are Top-100 companies with which we aim to build up a long-term relationship at national and international level. Quality is the key factor in gaining and maintaining their confidence. We therefore strive for the very highest level of quality at all times, both for our products and services and for our employees.
We are currently looking for a digital marketer to join our team of highly motivated experts.
- You're part of a team of twenty digital marketing consultants, each with their own specific expertise
- Together with your colleagues you manage the digital marketing plans of national and international A-brands in both B2B and B2C sectors
- You work under the guidance of one of our senior digital marketers, growing towards a senior level yourself
- You work within a digital omnichannel context (search, social, programmatic display & video, analytics & data...)
- You work closely together with the other teams (designers, developers, mobile experts, strategists, but often also with our colleagues in Brussels, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Geneva) in order to achieve a 360° integrated approach
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in marcom or economics
- You have a first relevant experience in digital marketing in an agency or in-company. This allows you to talk effortlessly with your customers about omnichannel marketing, SEO strategies, online advertising, cross-device tracking, bricks & clicks, customer lifetime values, dynamic remarketing, marketing automation, ...
- You are a creative marketer who is not only strategically-tactically strong but also likes to work on a digital campaign.
- A specialization in one of the digital marketing tactics is definitely a plus, but we expect at least an all-round interest in digital marketing.
- You speak English on a professional level, a good knowledge of French is a plus
- You like working in a team to achieve good results.
What we have to offer
- We are one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies, part of the international Emakina Group, but with its own DNA.
- You will be one of the key figures in a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative.
- We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. We provide an L&D budget and the necessary time to hone your skills and expertise.
- Your welfare is important to us. We ensure a healthy work-life balance and the necessary relaxation, at our company parties and legendary boardgame nights, for example.
- Work from our agile offices (Ghent & Antwerp) or from home (60%). Whatever you want!
- Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease, extra days leave, …