1. The best speakersBoth local and international speakers will brighten your day by providing new insights on how to face the challenge of change. It is the perfect opportunity to learn directly form the brands and thought leaders of today. Exchange ideas with great minds like Chris Flamée, Sez Giulian, James Krüger, Paul Fennemore, Bert Peleman and Pascal Smits.
2. Amazing contentEvery industry is rapidly shifting and it has become harder and harder to keep up with. No worries, we have your back. MTDD18 has 14 expert and business sessions that will not only help you stay ahead of the newest insights on data, the evolution of branding and the business models of the future (which is today), but also provide you with tons of practical and game-changing takeaways you can immediately apply to your digital strategy. Guess you might need a second brain to pack it all in.
3. Breaking out of the officeStepping out of your office and meeting some fresh faces might just be what you need to stay on top of things. A change in scenery and environment can trigger new perspectives and insights on problems you have faced. At MTDD18, you snap out your routine slut while networking and learning new things.
4. Productive networkingMeet and connect with more than 200 professionals. This conference brings together the best marketers, strategists, designers, and more (just like you) to mingle and connect with. Get ready for some in-depth conversations about industry pain points and best practices. What’s more, you might be able to come up with new ideas and insights when talking to them.
5. Awesome venue in the heart of BrusselsMTDD18 has the most amazing venue ever. Why? Because it changed as well. Quartier Papier used to be a paper factory. It became a thought factory, where you will be producing some new ideas on MTDD18.
6. Nice extrasEngage with digital enthusiast in a relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy the great food, open bars, cool event swag, onsite giveaways, networking opportunities and many more.
7. Be the hero of the officeAs you will leave with access to our speakers’ presentation decks, you’ll be the hero of the office.
8. FunLast but nog least; just have a good time with good people in a good place.
Now invest in your future
Convinced? You better. Book your tickets to MTDD now and receive an Early Bird reduction.
Meet you there!