Best of Sitecore Symposium
Join us during this lunch session for a recap of the Sitecore Symposium 2018 in Orlando! Expect insights in the various presented tracks as well as the latest Sitecore innovations.
PART 1: SYMPOSIUM RECAP
Multiple MVP speakers will present various topics during this meetup:
- 10:00 - 10:30: Doors open
- 10:30 - 11:00: Intro & highlights
- 11:00 - 11:30: Sitecore experience Accelerator (SXA) & Headless evolutions (faster sites, more flexibility)
- 11:30 - 12:00: Stylelabs (acquired by Sitecore) presents their integrated DAM, PIM and MRM solution
- 12:00 - 12:30: Break
- 12:30 - 13:00: The Salesforce / Sitecore deep integration
- 13:00 - 13:30: Machine learning and Cortex
- 13:30 - 14:00: Networking
You will not be hungry or thirsty neither, as lunch and drinks will be provided for all attendees!
PART 2: DATA WORKSHOP (optional)
During the first part we have seen different use cases and examples of how data can increase the experience of your clients and how it can grow your business. After these inspirational sessions, it’s up to you! Together with our data experts we will define areas of opportunities and find matching tactics. These tactics can variate from data enrichment with xConnect to content recommendation based on predictive machine learning.
Don’t worry about things getting too technical. By going out of your comfort zone, together, we will find a way in which data & machine learning can be of business value for your company.
- 14:15 - 14:30: Explore your data challenges
- 14:30 - 16:00: Define areas of opportunities & find matching tactics
- 16:00 - 16:30: Pitch the best scenario’s to your peers
Don’t miss this (free) workshop, get inspired and go home with new data opportunities!
We have a limited number of (as in 30) seats.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org