Uncover the business in your data
We truly hope you’re enjoying your summer holidays. Sadly summer doesn’t last forever, nor do holidays. So we decided to extend that summer feeling and give you and ourselves something extra to look forward to.
So take your calendars and mark Wednesday, August 28.
Why? We’ll give you 2 good reasons:
1. After your summer energy boost it’s time to take on some new challenges. Challenges like kicking off the first data project in your organization or in case you already started, taking those first initiatives to the next level. We aim to give you an inspirational and mental boost on all things DATA and AI.
2. We’ll make it an epic summer closing event. Beach, drinks, BBQ and beats included. Feel free to bring your flip flops or pool sliders.
- What? 4 inspirational talks explaining how to 'Uncover the business in your data'
- When? Wednesday, August 28 from 16:30 until 21:00h
- Where? Zuiderbad, Hofstade near Mechelen
- 16:00 - 16:30: Welcome
- 16:30 - 17:00: Talk 1 - The importance of data, put in time perspective
by Kris Barnhoorn, Innovation & Technology Director at Design is Dead
- 17:00 - 17:30: Talk 2 - Real time, the next data frontier?
by Daan Gerits, Data Wizard at Design is Dead
- 17:30 - 18:00: Break with drinks & bites
- 18:00 - 18:30: Talk 3 - What data scientists do and how to maximize their impact
by Roel Peters, Lead Data Consultant and Senne Vermassen, Data Consultant at The Reference
- 18:30 - 19:00: Talk 4 - Technology isn’t the biggest challenge. Culture is.
by Johan Van Wyngene, Chief Information & Innovation Officer at DP World
- 19:00 - 19:15: Conclusion and Q&A
- 19:15 - 21:00: BBQ, drinks and beats
Seats are limited, so be quick and smart. Register today.